If you’re not completely in love with your LUX & LINENS premium bed sheets or pillows, they’re eligible for an exchange or return with a proof of purchase.
LUX & LINENS does not accept returns for items that have been opened or used. We only accept returns for items that are in original sale condition including all original packaging.
Buyers Remorse - In instances of buyers’ remorse, the customer may be charged a restocking fee assessed at the discretion of the RMA Department and also pay the shipping costs of the return.
Defective Product - LUX & LINENS will replace items that arrive defective on arrival or items that are defective due to a manufacturing defect. This does not include items affected by normal wear and tear, improper care, bodily fluids or stains, or any other damage to the product that did not arrive in the original condition and packaging.
All returns & exchanges must comply with the following terms:
- Customers are responsible for inspecting their orders for any defects and reporting them to the LUX & LINENS RMA department within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- An original receipt or proof of purchase is required for all RMA requests.
- All returns and exchanges must be in original sale condition.
- Items must not be damaged, washed, used, and must be returned with tags and original packaging.
- Returned products that fail to meet these conditions are subject to a restocking fee at the discretion of the LUX & LINENS RMA department.
- Refunds must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase date. No refunds will be permitted after the 30-day return window.
- Photos of the item being returned are required in order to proceed with a return.
- This policy is subject to change at any time at the discretion of LUX & LINENS.
To request a replacement/exchange, please fill out our online form: